"For three years, we were tight friends. We walked to school together, had classes together, crammed for tests and examinations together. I can’t remember everything we did but we pretty much did everything as a trio.
They used to make fun of my poor grasp of Malay.
And in turn I’d make fun of their English.
Now that we’re in different schools, it’s natural that we grow apart. Ika and I are still close friends, and I am beyond thankful for that, but whenever we’re around each other, having a fun time, there’s just something, someone missing.
A small gap that can’t be filled.
Hi Syae. I’m not in denial. I’m over the fact that we’ve gone our separate ways and I’m living life ok without you as a close friend.
But I still miss you from time to time.
Be good in NAFA." - Euis
Euis, everytime i read this post, i feel like crying!
I love you Euis! <3