Thursday, April 9, 2009
Ah, it's nice to know that you finally have something to say.
If you said that you did not do anything wrong, well, ofcourse you did. You never told me anything about you and Hafiz. I had to find out. So is it fair? Yes, i know you asked Hafiz multiple of times if i knew about you guys. But why didn't you go to the extend? Furthermore, i think i deserve an apology because of the way you talk to me on the previous conversation. I was asking about you guys nicely. So why did you gave me all those shits? After aku cabar kau baru kau nak bebual macam sial dengan aku. Well atleast, i apologized on my previous post.
I can end it but i need an apology from you. What's so difficult by just saying 'SORRY'? Hidung kau berdarah ke kalau kau tak mintak maaf?
I don't want to bear grudges, alright? I'm happy as long as you know your limit. I only want you to keep a distance from him. That's all. So yeah, now you said you are going to do that, the next step is, to prove it to me. And once i'm okay with everything, we are done. I won't bother you again. That, i can PROMISE you. I will then act as if all this shits doesn't even happen. I will treat you like before. Nice enough? Agree? Besides, i'm not asking much from you. Only 2 things. If you co-operate with me, i will do the same to you.
I think we are both at fault.
And yes, i'm very thankful that i still have him.