Thursday, November 20, 2008
Yesterday was AWESOME! Went to watch movie with my two favourite girls, Euis and Syae. The movie was SPECTACULAR! Haha. Euis and i munched alot while watching Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. I sold my denim skirt to Euis and i sold two Antomie t-shirts to Syae. After the movie, Euis bought two items from Giodarno since there's thirty percent sale. I wanted to buy jeans from Giodarno but changed my mind. Perhaps, next time. I've yet to pay another two hundred bucks to my brother. I've spend all my raya money on brother's canon eos 40d. Can't wait to take over. Haha.
I had my dental appointment today. I'm wearing my temporary crown right now. Uncomfortable but i'll get use to it sooner or later. I have another appointment next week.
Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. I think i'll just make for him a birthday card. Haha. Birthday present come later lah kay? Saturday is Aini's birthday. Followed by Apian then Syae.
I better get going. I miss using the computer in the study room. Will update tomorrow, insyaallah.