Friday, June 27, 2008
I feel pretty bad for my sister. No matter how hardcore she is, i still do love her. I really, really do. I love all my siblings and i really love my family alot. Me, being the youngest in the family can't do much. All i can do is to listen to and cry. I admit that i feel uneasy when it comes to sharing problems with my family. It really hurts. I hate seeing them not talking to each other.(Screaming). Let's change the subject. It hurts me alot talking about me. Yesterday, had my period and i swear it sucks. Thank God, my period cramps aren't that bad like usual. Usually, the cramps that i suffer are really hardcore that i have to throw up to make myself feel better. I can't walk and i have terrible cold sweats. Lucky me, yesterday's cramp wasn't that bad but i really felt terrible cause i have to wait for Apian at the bus stop outside school. The weather was really humid and it doesn't make it any better. I had to attend dance practice and Alhamdulillah, the cramps went away. LOL-ing. Bayo stopped by to have a look how our dance practice have been going on and he's making his decision whether to join my group or the another. (Shall not mention the group name here). The practice ended at 0500pm and i walked back with Bayo. He bought me a bubble tea and we had a long talk about his life. It's nice of him to share it with me. Thanks yeah. He's the only primary school friend that i'm close to right now besides Siqdatul and Izzah Amalina. LOL-ing. So yeah, he's considered lucky okay! Today, i woke up at 0900am. Mum planned to go to Velo City to shop. I bought a black dress there for myself and mum bought a floral blouse dress for herself. Afterwhich we headed to Orchard as i was desperate looking for my cultural night dress. We went to Wisma to Forever 21. Sadly, all the product codes that i wrote on a piece of paper were out of stock. So yeah, i grabbed my sister in law and mum to Cotton On. I bought a dark pink blouse. I love it. Ahahahaha. Thanks mum. I've still yet to buy a proper cultural night dress. (Sigh). And i really want that Happyhouse wallet. Okay?! Fuck it.