Saturday, May 10, 2008
My family spend approximately $400 on Iman's birthday party. She's gonna celebrate 3times. First is on the 8th June at MY GYM. The second will be celebrating with family. Third is at the chalet that we were gonna have during june holidays with all her/my/our beloved cousins from my dad's side. When i was little, i don't even have a birthday party. Not even once. I want to know how it feels like to have one. Ahahaha. Anyway, today, we girls/women went to beach road to buy Iman's birthday stuffs. I bought a glitter mask to wear during her birthday. Ahahahah! Crap. Right, after that we headed to Marina Square for lunch at McDonald's. Had Fillet 'o' Fish meal with extra meal. Iman's cheeky today and it's hard to handle a toddler or an infant like her. She whines a lot which makes me go "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She kept asking me for more french fries. (You little cute yet irritating baby monster!) When i was eating my Fillet burger, i receive a call from Hedeyeh asking me to meet her outside McDonald's and i was shocked that Zhiela(my primary school bestfriend) was with her. She change a lot but she's still the same. (Just try to understand my english. I know it kinda sucks but bear with me.) Only god knows how much i miss her. Thanks Hedeyeh! I love you and a very 'Happy Belated Birthday!" I hope you guys enjoyed yourself. Oh right, then i saw Hafiz with Chips more and my reaction was "Ahh, that asshole." Ahahaha. Sorry ah, but i really cannot stand drama kings. *Sigh* He should mirror himself before criticising people. Busuk punya orang! Righttt, mum's nagging cause i've been using the computer since i got home. Will be posting more tomorrow. Ahahaha. Sorry!