This is how Iman's cupcakes going to be like but ofcourse, her cupcake will not have only Princess Jamine. She will have all the nine princesses. Princess Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, Repunzel, Pocahontas and Mulan.
Happy House! Ahahahhaa. Okay, keep the comments to yourself. Whatever it is, i still like the Happy House cupcakes and whats more, there's Arsenal cupcakes! Aahahaha! And Euis, you can have Bendtner's face on your cupcakes. (Itu pun kalau kau nak order although i know you won't order!)
Sorry Euis cause i couldn't make it today to your place to play SIMS. I have to accompany my mum for her health appointment at NUH and i have to babysit Iman. Grrrr... Insyallah, i'll come over next time all right. Talking about appointment, my dental appointment is tomorrow. I'm so lazy to go. I feel like staying at home.
Today is marking day for my school. I don't feel like going to school cause there's art tomorrow. Whats more, i bet Mdm Fazelah will be mad at us for giving bad quality of work for our mid-year exams. I didn't manage to finish my mid-year art prep work and my n level prep work is not even completed. I'm going to die! Arghhhh! I've been using this computer for like hours and i think i better stop using it now before mum nags at me again. Ahahaha. I need choki-choki right now. I'm going to buy 2 packets of choki-choki tomorrow! I don't care. I really need a break.